Leave a smaller footprint.
In addition to being a really cool place to live, the Gallery will be LEED certified, saving energy and minimizing environmental impact. So you can feel good about how you live as well as where you live.
- Living downtown in the center of everything makes it much easier to walk or bike where you need to go. The Gallery has bicycle storage and convenient access to public transportation.
- Energy efficient heating and cooling equipment means you use less energy and save money on energy bills.
- Each apartment has its own individual, programmable thermostat.
- The building’s convenient recycling program makes it easy to contribute.
- Lots of large windows offer great views and plenty of natural light.
Green construction and building
- The well-insulated building envelope and low-e argon-filled insulated glass maximize heating and cooling.
- We’re raising the standard of the air you breathe with low VOC paints and finishes.
- Over 75% of the construction waste will be diverted from landfill.
- Most of the materials used on the project were either purchased locally or contain recycled content.
- Foliage around the building exterior helps keep it cool (and nice to look at).